6.03.2004

Oh. My. Gosh.

i just went into the ladies room and caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror.

i know what you're thinking, and yes, i am a knock out. no, i don't want your phone number.

my shirtS are totally see through! i am wearing a camisole AND a shirt, and you could totally see every bit of my bra through both of them! i couldn't believe it! shock & awe! forget about that hooker in trenton; there's a republican in dc who needs an appropriate top!

thankfully, i had another shirt in my bag for second job, so i ran back to my office and changed.

but, really, was i in some alternate dimension this morning? i looked in the mirror at least 72 times. bonnie told me i was "totally cute." i asked leroy if i looked good, and he enthusiastically wagged!

i know i was a little tired this morning and i know i stayed up too late last night watching the cheers reunion show and i know i was rushing around trying to still get out of the house on time and i know i was more concerned about my shoes than my shirt and i know i get a little excited when i listen to mos def but holy hell, who dressed me?!?!