9.30.2004

Conversations with Los

[totally hot guy who's been making eyes at me from across the room for half an hour now:] pardon me, do you have a minute?

[los, swooning:] uh, yes i do. i have about five.

[totally hot guy who's been making eyes at me from across the room for half an hour now AND who apparently has a charming english accent:] well then have a seat.

[totally hot british guy:] would you like to go with me to atlantic city tonight?

[los:] no thank you.

[totally hot british guy:] well then, may i have your number?

[los:] of course.

[totally hot british guy:] and would you give me your hand in marriage so that i can make you the happiest woman on earth and make you the official cheerleader for my semi-pro british football league?

and the rest is history. it's been four years now. four years of phone calls and emails (which he begins with 'my dear american beauty') and delightful romantic fantasies that are totally safe because he lives on the other side of an ocean.


antony


sigh. he's dreamy.